Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: O.K...I'm posting video pics....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2000
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics!!!! Love the banner!!!! Can't wait to see the video!
    biggrin

    ------------------
    ~I can only please one person a day. Today's not your day and tomorrow's not looking good either.~

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Colleen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my defense, please note that the pic of Rhonda, Sandra and myself was taken at 7:30 a.m. BEFORE I had a chance to put on a face.

    I'm soooooooo much cuter now!!!

    (Sandra's giggling....she knows its true!)


    ------------------
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...J.Lennon

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TrayCee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2000
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics !!!!!! cant wait to see M O R E !!

    ------------------
    Kid Rock
    I just waited till she walked away to shout
    "Fuck you bitch, u had my balls in your mouth!"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that looks totally great you guys!


    My gawd .. how does sandra get more beautiful day by day?

    I'm wishing I could have gone damnit.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah....I always try to put makeup on prior to leaving the house....otherwise...I'll never get put on.

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Stefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats some quick work... you guys are on the ball!

    ------------------
    stefanie, TBT

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Bay~Bay's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2000
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hiiiiiiiiiiii stef!!!!!


    you didn't forget about us?

    I love your new hair! is it purple?

    ------------------
    Boo!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Stefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm not sure what color it is!!1lol

    ------------------
    stefanie, TBT

  9. #19
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep.....I was so excited I couldn't wait to post.

    What time did filming finally finish?

    ------------------

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Poets's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2000
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Have I told you lately that I love you? lol

    Seriously, thanks!! smile

    ------------------
    I am ~KRC~'s troll...

    My message board:

    Cold Smoke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •